ByteScout PDF Extractor SDK is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
PDF Extractor SDK for Windows software developers: PDF to Text, PDF to XML, Images from PDF, Read PDF information, PDF to CSV for Excel.
Bytescout PDF Extractor SDK allows to convert PDF to text, PDF to XML, PDF to CSV, extract images from PDF, extract information about PDF files in .NET and ActiveX interfaces without any additional software required.
- converts PDF to plain text (and can follow columns if you converting a newspaper in PDF format!) - including invisible text extraction;
- converts tables in PDF to Excel (CSV) by reading cells from given rectangle;
- converts tables in PDF to XML files;
- extracts PDF file metadata (title, author, description) and get other information about the file (number of pages, encrypted or not);
- extracts embedded images from PDF document (in ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, VB6 and VBScript);
- NEW: DocumentMerger and DocumentSplitter interfaces and classes to merge and split PDF documents;
doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader software to be installed;
- provides .NET and ActiveX interfaces;
- made with 100% managed C# code.
ByteScout PDF Extractor SDK (version 6.20.2354) has a file size of 84.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 367 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.